Improving Physical Function and Mobility with Physical Therapy
When you need help with healing from an injury or surgery, our physical therapy team at Pinnacle Medical Group's Therapy and Wellness Center is here for you. Our center specializes in caring, comprehensive physical therapy, and rehabilitation services for patients with medical disorders. Our team of credentialed physical therapists, Cheung Teav and Alexander Hernandez, work with our physical therapist assistants to evaluate and treat various diagnoses to improve and enhance function. Their advanced training ensures proper evaluation and quality of treatment customized to each patient's specific needs.
Custom Physical Therapy Programs
Pinnacle's physical therapists work closely with your primary care provider or medical specialists. Your physical therapy program is based on our integrated team approach to quality medical care, designed to restore mobility, reduce pain and increase fitness levels.
Diagnoses that can be effectively treated with physical therapy include:
- Arthritis. Recover full functionality with therapies that utilize exercise, strength training, hot and cold packs, electrical stimulation and massage.
- Osteoporosis Our rehabilitation center offers therapy for patients after orthopedic surgery, including joint replacement and amputation.
- Joint & soft tissue injuries. Orthopedic therapy is for patients with acute conditions, such as sports injuries that result in damage to muscles, bones, ligaments and tendons.
- Gait & balance disorders. We treat older patients with age-related conditions and diseases, such as arthritis, osteoporosis, Alzheimer's disease, cancer, incontinence and balance disorders.
- Fractures & dislocations.
- Neck & Back Pain.
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Tendon & ligament injuries
- Sports-related injuries
- Motor vehicle & work-related injuries
- Neurologic disorders Our specialized programs are designed to treat patients with neurological disorders and diseases, such as brain and spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, stroke, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases, Lou Gehrig's disease and cerebral palsy.