Improve Brain and Spinal Health at Our Center of Neurosurgery
Neurosurgery can provide life-altering improvement. Pinnacle's board-certified neurosurgeon, Kevin Boyer, MD, and professional staff are committed to providing the most comprehensive patient care through innovative clinical programs. Our neurosurgeons offer a full range of diagnostic, consultative and therapeutic services for all neurosurgical issues. They are committed to dramatically improving the lives of patients with brain tumors, injuries and brain and spinal disorders.
Neurosurgical Procedures and Services
Our neurosurgeons work closely with other specialists at Pinnacle Medical Group. Our neurosurgeon takes a multidisciplinary approach to ensure the highest quality care for patients affected by such conditions as brain aneurysms, tumors, brain injuries, epilepsy, hydrocephalus and stroke.
- Comprehensive management of brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerve diseases and disorders
- Minimally invasive brain and spinal surgery
- Neuroendoscopy and neuro-oncology for brain tumors
- Cerebrovascular surgery
- Stereotactic radiosurgery for brain and spinal disorders
- Neurosurgery for movement disorders such as Parkinson's disease
Read about One of Our Incredible Patients
Lakewood Ranch grad walks again after being paralyzed from the waist down