Clinical Imaging Services for You and Your Family
Pinnacle Medical Group's Diagnostic Center is accredited by the American College of Radiology and offers a convenient, cost-effective option for your family's diagnostic testing needs. Whether you need blood drawn at our full-service laboratory or an MRI or CT scan, our specially-trained and experienced diagnostic, radiologic and laboratory technicians strive to provide you and your family with a first-rate experience.
We currently offer the following services:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). MRI uses a high-powered magnet and radio waves to create accurate and detailed images.
- X-ray (Digital). X-Ray is a high-energy form of electromagnetic waves that helps physicians visualize bones, soft tissues, and some of your organs.
- Computed Tomography (CT) scan. One of the most commonly used tools to examine the brain, chest, abdomen and pelvis, CT scans help diagnose a range of issues by taking thin 'slices' (images) of your insides.
- Ultrasound. An ultrasound uses high-frequency sound waves to create images of organs and systems within the body.
- Bone Densitometry. Effective in the diagnosis of osteoporosis, a bone density screening determines the approximate strength of a patient's bones through the amount of calcium in a specific region of the bones.
- Balance Testing. Balance Testing is the most technologically advanced test that measures and records the interaction between the eyes, brain and vestibular (balance) system. Your physician will use the results to customize your treatment plan.